Book Coming Out Today on Kindle; Soon on Nook!

Book Coming Out Today on Kindle; Soon on Nook!

After months of visiting abandoned places, taking photos of them, and psychic readings, Sharon and I's book, "Abandoned Places: Abandoned Memories (Desert Edition)" is coming out today on Kindle.  We are hoping to have it available on Nook by tomorrow.

With Kindle, which is an Amazon product, you can also download the book to your Kindle, iPad, iPhone, Droid and even you home computer.  The book will be offered at $2.99.

This book idea was born out of our love to travel and exploring abandoned places around the deserts of Arizona.  We combined my photography and Sharon's psychic abilities to give you stories of those who left their mark on each place.  With the stark images and interesting stories, we bring you with us and take you back to what the place may have been like in its heyday.

This book is only the beginning of the other places and stories that we will bring to you.  Through my arts and crafts on my Etsy shop, I will be selling my photos of our adventures combined with objects I found at each place.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...