Working on My Crafts

Working on My Crafts
my messy kitchen
This has been a crazy week.  I had plans to do more posts before the week was up, but that didn't happen.  I took my Chihuahua to the vet to get his little heart tested.  He has a murmur which can lead to heart disease.  While waiting for the vet, I got sick and had to reschedule.  He will get checked out next Tuesday.  Also, my two back teeth that needed root canals have been hurting.  I think the one tooth is now an extraction.  It is a total mess.  I have never let my teeth go for so long, but without dental insurance I have not been able to afford the upkeep.

On a positive note, I have started my crafts.  I am experimenting putting my photos on different medias.  I have canvas, wood and various types of cloth materials.  I am keeping the ones that don't turn out so well, and hoping to sell any of the others.  Sharon has lots of found objects (backroads treasures) and will be giving me them to use in my projects.  When I get something done that I am satisfied with, I will note it in a post and put it for sale at my Etsy store.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...