What a crazy couple of weeks!

What a crazy couple of weeks!
So I'm sure all 9 of my faithful followers have been dying for me to post something right? RIGHT? ;-)

I am mainly posting this to assure you all that I am still alive. Plus my dad told me to. At 28 years old I still listen to my father....sometimes :)

Admittedly, I have not created a new uniform on my template in about two weeks. So as of right now I am stuck at 350 uniforms. I am going to be in a position where I can start working on them again soon though. I just want to get everything with work and school organized first. Plus I'm working on moving so that isn't helping matters.

In uniform news, the Oakland Athletics released a new yellow uniform the other day. I will post pictures soon. The Padres also unveiled a military appreciation uniform that looks exactly like the digital pattern I wore in the Marines. I think it looks pretty sweet and I might just pick one up.

I recently traded for a 1974 Topps partial set. I say partial because not everything is there. But I just went through them and nothing expensive is missing so I'm happy about that. The guy I traded with has the most amazing baseball card collection I have ever seen. I couldn't imagine having anything that he would want to trade for but we were able to make a deal.

So with all that said, I am alive and well. I'm just busy. I will be posting some more uniform examples here soon along with more jerseys from my collection. Stay tuned.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...