Are Satellite Dishes UFO Magnets? Any Thoughts?

Are Satellite Dishes UFO Magnets? Any Thoughts?

I got an email from Autumnforest (Ghost Hunting Theories) about NGA Earth Satellites being installed in the river bed near Sky Harbor Airport in Phoenix. These are massive military sized satellite dishes installed by National Geospatial Intelligence Agency. This group’s primary mission is to collect, analyze, and distribute geospatial intelligence in support of national security. What that means is they describe, assess, and visually depict physical features and geographically referenced activities on the Earth.

She was wondering if these satellite dishes were UFO magnets because of all the sightings in Phoenix and the surrounding cities. Is the imaging caught on these satellite dishes picking up the bright lights of Phoenix and drawing the UFOs in? I thought it was a great question, so I looked into it but had no luck getting answers. I even emailed MUFON (The Mutual UFO Network) to see if they had any answers or thoughts on the subject. They never got back with me, so I propose the question to you my fine and intelligent bloggers; is it possible that these satellite dishes and others like it are UFO magnets?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...