BaseBall 2011 Let The Games Begin

BaseBall 2011 Let The Games Begin
By Tommy Leavitt
Tommy Leavitt Loves Baseball and He writes and Posts about it.
Currently you can reach him at
http://baseball1967.blogspot.com/ or at ondeck99@hotmail.com

This is it for MLB,Little League ,High School and College Baseball!
Are you ready for the season? Have you got your gameplan and tickets ?
 What teams are you following? This is my sample gameplan .
 You want to spread out your different levels of Fandom .
 I follow my High School alma Mata so I check out their away games in the town I live in,fortunately they play in the town I work in, against the school I work at, shhhh!!!
 As for my college its a tough one , unless I play hookey one day and skip down to the Northshore of Boston.
The kids are at three different levels so their will be many minivan shuffles over the next ten to twelve weeks
. Their will be lots of double shuffling! We love the Red Sox and we are excited about the Futures at Fenway in August,2011 and we also love the SeaDogs.
 Plus we have our local New England College Baseball League Affiliate the Sanford Mainers and we are set for a great season! Follow your teams have fun and stay limber.
You never know when you have to throw a batting Practice. Also sign up for your baseball camps early its a great time for the kids. I like the Sanford Mainers camp.
I will give you a link to the Mainers WWW.SANFORDMAINERS.COM Have fun and score a game or two with the little ones or your friends or other half.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...