My Space

My Space
It has been six days of living in the new house. I have been so busy putting all the rooms together and making the house a home. Here are some pictures of my room where I will be working on my crafts. It is still a work in progress, but I am hoping to have it functional by next week. I still have my Etsy store and will be adding my handmade crafts soon along with the collectibles that are already for sell at my store.

Now that things are getting somewhat back to normal, I will be able to add more stories about bizarre Arizona and other interesting subjects that I want to share with you. This weekend, I will be going on another road trip with Sharon looking for more abandon places. Be looking for the posts and photos on that trip.







made for me by my best buddy Sharon (Autumnforest)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...