COSFBA Goes Yard

COSFBA Goes Yard
This offseason, I'm dedicating myself to taking COSFBA to the next level as a legitimate source for fantasy baseball news, advice and opinions. Here's some of the things I've accomplished so far:
  1. Purchased a domain.
  2. Cracked the 200 followers mark on Twitter with @COSFBA.
  3. Made it easier to connect with COSFBA on Twitter, Facebook, Yahoo! and via Feedburner.
  4. Added the feature to become a friend of this blog and follow it publicly.
  5. Continuing my series of articles, Finding Keepers, geared towards identifying keepers on each major league roster.
  6. Joining a sports bloggers network geared at exposing what I do to a larger audience of readers and maybe making a few bucks in the process.
The sports bloggers network I chose to join was Yardbarker, and happily they accepted me. Yardbarker has a great lineup of fantasy baseball bloggers, many that are also fellow members of the Baseball Bloggers Alliance, so take a moment to check them out.

One of the last things I'm hoping to accomplish soon is a brand new logo and possibly some more tweaks to the lay out of the blog that will incorporate Yardbarker a bit more seamlessly. So keep an eye out for those changes and be sure to spread the word of COSFBA through the share options below.

Sincerely,
Daniel
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...