A Place Forgotten

A Place Forgotten
Yesterday, Sharon (Autumnforest) and I took a drive to Mobile, AZ.  Along the way we stopped at an abandoned trailer park to take pictures and a video.  For some crazy reason, her car would not let the key go back in the lock position so she could turn off the car.  This had never happened before in the twelve years she has had the car, so we took it as a sign that maybe we shouldn't be there.  I ended up walking around taking pictures while she stayed close to the car and took a video. (Check out her wicked video of the Trailer Park if you haven't already.)  I cruised the place in the heat and humidity all the while keeping a watchful eye out for snakes and scorpions.  It was a sad and somewhat creepy place.  There were signs that a person or persons were staying there and had a make-shift camp set up.  Here are some of the pictures I took:








I wish I could have taken my time getting more pictures of certain areas, but with the car not shutting off and the high heat and humidity, I hurried through and photographed the majority of the site.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...