My Etsy Shop

My Etsy Shop
After a couple of months going through my stuff, I found at least 9 items to sell in my Etsy shop. These items are collectibles and had to be 20 years or older to be sold there. I spent an entire day trying to get dates on all my items to see which ones qualified to be sold in my shop. I have more collectibles but also plan to add my own handcrafted items.

We are moving in three months and I have been going through our stuff to see what to keep and what to get rid of. We lived in this house for 18 years so you can imagine all the crap stored in the bedrooms, attic, storage room, and shed. I can’t believe some of the things we saved. Can you say, “pack rats”?

I am hoping to get some handcrafted items in the shop before we move, but not sure if that is going to happen. Whenever I have a new item, I will be sure to put it in a post. As for the other items that didn’t qualify for the Etsy shop, like all those Star Wars action figures, I will be putting them on Ebay. I am hoping to get some of them up by the end of the week. If I do, I will do a post about it as well.

I am a newbie to Etsy and found all my prices on various websites. If you are interested in checking it out, here is the link: http://www.etsy.com/shop/adsila99

BTW, Autumnforest gave me the Indian name Adsila, which means blossom. I love it and as you can see, I use it as my signature name.

Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...