Ghost Hunters International Recap

Ghost Hunters International Recap
It has been months since I have done a recap, April to be exact.  My last one was for Destination Truth.  I am back doing recaps and started with the season premiere of Ghost Hunters International.  The team returns with Robb, Barry, Paul, Brandy, and Ashley along with three new investigators; Scott Tepperman from TAPS team in Florida, and from GHA, Susan Slaughter and Karl Pfeiffer.  They start their investigations in Nottingham, England at the Galleries of Justice looking for the spirit of Robin Hood.  This season looks to be a good one for the GHI team will be hunting many famous people from famous international locations.

You will find my recap and all future recaps at the Ghost Hunters Investigations blog.  For my recap, click the following link:  GHI the Spirit of Robin Hood
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...