Passing the Blogger Award Onward

Passing the Blogger Award Onward
My Haunt Jaunts friend, Courtney, named Above the Norm as one of her favorite blogs and honored it with a Beautiful Blog Award. As part of the honor, I have to name 15 of my top favorite new blogs that I enjoy reading. That is so tough because there are so many that I love reading, so I recognize all those blogs on my blog roll as “beautiful blogs”. But I have to list the newer blogs I have found as my 15, so here they are:

1. Mikey @ The Movies: 2010 Edition

2. Bob Boze Bell’s Big Bad Book of Bad Diary Entries

3. Season of Shadows

4. Adeles SpOOky Art

5. Cryptozoo-oscity

6. Foxfire Paranormal Research Center

7. Ghost Theory

8. The Blogsquatcher

9. Ghost Stories and Haunted Places

10. Elohssanatahw

11. Ghost Stories

12. The Osborn Family Est 2008

13. Gummerfan’s Monster Hunter HQ

14. Encounters with the Unexplained

15. Grimoire of the Hour

Here are the BEAUTIFUL BLOGGER AWARD RULES:

1. Thank the person who gave you this award.

2. Share 7 things about yourself.

3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic!

4. Contact the bloggers you’ve picked and let them know about the award. (Sorry if I forgot to let you know, things are crazy around here. My granddaughter has been sick.)

Now 7 things about myself:

1. I am a lefty through and through. My kindergarten teacher tried to get me to switch hands and use my right, but my Mother stopped her. Way to go Ma!

2. I have a bad case of claustrophobia. When I was just five years old, my little brother threw his metal car at me and it hit my head right above me right eye. I had to get stitches and they needed to put a cloth over my face. Well, it took seven men to hold me down because I freaked out that much. They just should have sedated me, lol.

3. When I was a senior in high school, I was a Wrestlerette. We used to keep score and cheer for the wrestlers during their match. I did keep score with a few wresters that year *wink, wink*.

4. Also on the last day of my senior year, an idiot set off a tear gas bomb in the vents at the high school sending many of the students and teachers to the hospital. I did escape with only minor irritated red eyes.

5. I have only snow skied twice in my life and couldn’t get off the bunny slope. There was that one time I was able to hit the beginners slope, but that was after a couple shots of Tequila.

6. I was married at the age of 22 and the wedding was a half an hour late because of the minister got the wrong start time. Also, the best man got my Dad so drunk that my Mom and brother had to take him home and put him to bed. At least he had a good time, what he remembers of it.

7. My oldest brother is now living as a transgender female since the age of 46. She is now 59 and living in Georgia with her transgender female girlfriend.

I want to thank you Courtney for supporting my blog.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...