Mikey's Movie Reviews!

Mikey's Movie Reviews!
Hey gang!

Mike here! I probably won't be posting on this blog much anymore. I unforunately have a work schedule now that has me working 12:30pm to 9pm so I don't have much free time. I may try to sneak one in every once in a blue moon, but I can tell you it will be very rare. But Julie is doing an awesome job keeping up with it so yay to her!!

I have decided to continueon with my movie reviews though! I just can't break away from it. The new link is http://www.mikeyatthemovies2010.blogspot.com/ so feel free to hop on over and add me and read my reviews! I only have basic reviews now for the few movies I've seen so far this year, but fill reviews will be coming from now on. I hope.

Thanks again!

Mike
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...