Bizarre Arizona

Bizarre Arizona
I have to thank my good friend Sharon (Autumnforest) for giving me this idea. Sharon saw my excitement about taking photos and writing about the unusual stories of Arizona's past residences and places that bizarre events may have taken place.  I will focus most of my posts on these, giving you some of Arizona's strangest stories.  She promised may more road trips so we can check out the stories for ourselves. I am still looking for employment and hoping for a part time job so I can still take these trips.

I redid our blog, changing the logo and template to mark the changes.  I will still post other stories and videos, especially if I think you would be interested in them.  My first post will be about a bar/dance club I used to hang out with my friends when I was younger.  The place is abandoned now and has some stories of ghost still hanging around.

Thanks everyone for your support of our blog!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...