America's Undiscovered Haunts: Monte Vista Hotel

America's Undiscovered Haunts: Monte Vista Hotel
Mike posted this on our T.A.G.O. blog on October 10, 2008.  We were hoping to take a trip to Flagstaff, AZ and stay there shortly after he posted it, but it didn't work out for us.  I am posting the link because my hubby and I will be staying two nights there on Monday and Tuesday next week.  Even though my hubs doesn't get into the paranormal stuff, he let me pick the hotel.  I am very excited about staying there and hope that I will have something interesting to report.  Here is the link to his post: Monte Vista Hotel  Check out all the paranormal activity reported there and the famous that laid their heads down on one of the hotel's warm beds.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...