Spook Searchers!

Spook Searchers!
So we posted this video on our TAGO blog many months ago, but now that we have more readers, I thought it might be fun to post it again! This is a little movie called "Spook Searchers" it's a spoof of Ghost Hunters. I actually star in it (I'm the chubby white guy ha!) along with my two sisters. My brother plays the ghost, and our friend Robert plays the landlord. We had fun filming it, and I think it turned out pretty good! So check it out and let us know what you think!

If you enjoy this video, please visit my brothers film making page on Myspace by clicking this link: SRM or they also have a youtube page which you can find by clicking this link: SRM Youtube! They have been making these mini-movies for a while now, and have about 25 or so under their belts. They are pretty much all for comedic purposes, but I have to warn you: a lot of them are pretty vulgar! There is some heavy language throughout most of them, except this ghost video which there is only or two "bad" words. But yeah...enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...