Episode One: Above the Norm or Below the Norm?

Episode One: Above the Norm or Below the Norm?
I had this fun idea for us to discuss! I have come across some videos on YouTube of people claiming they have caught a ghost on camera! I will tell you right now that none of these are those stupid videos of something jumping out at you at the end of it. I hate watching a video and being scared s**tless, so I had to watch these videos on silent the first time just to make sure!! So we will call this the first part of a series! I will find some videos, post them on here and I will give my personal opinion if it is fake or real. Then we can discuss the videos through comments! So to quote Heath Ledgers joker from The Dark Knight, "And here, we, GO!"

1. Security Camera Hallway Ghost



OK, so I'm pretty convinced this one is fake. I think this so called "security camera" footage is a little to clear. The image of the supposed ghost looks to me like a woman edited in with some neat fading technique. I say: below the norm. What do you think?

2. Parking Garage Ghost



This is actually quite a famous video. Well it was at one point. This was the famous ghost woman caught on a parking garage security camera. People have analyzed the video a lot and we have many explanations going both ways. Some say it's a person who just walks behind the concrete beam and the distance from the camera just makes it look like a "ghost". Some say it's a rewound tape of a person walking from their car. I've actually always thought this one felt legit. I say: Above the Norm! What do you think?

3. Gas Station Ghost



This one was on the news for a while not to long ago. This is a very recent ghost sighting. An odd blue "blob" like thing was seen floating around a gas station and was caught on camera. I actually don't know where to go with this one. I mean it seems a bit strange for a ghost. It's a hazy, blue blob...not something we typically think of as a ghost. Then again, I've never really seen a legit ghost before, so how should I know?? I do think it is out of the ordinary though. Just don't know what. I say: Slightly Above the Norm. What do you think?

4. Crying Girl Ghost



This video spooked the hell out of me the very first time I saw it. On the youtube page a commenter said that these videos were recently debunked, but I haven't actually seen anything on that. However I do believe it is fake. Because of the reaction of the guy. If I saw that, I would piss my pants, drop the camera and run away screaming at the top of my lungs (but I'm kind of a wuss). I say: Below the Norm. What do you think?

5. The Ghost Car Chase



This is a cool video, that I think is just weird. This was on some police show, and they nicknamed it the ghost car. The cop is chasing the car, which is weaving like crazy, then starts driving normal, then goes back to crazy. Suddenly, the car makes a turn, and the cop turns with it but as the cop turns there is a fence. But somehow the car he is chasing is on the other side. A story came out that said the car was found a few days later in a lake with a skeleton inside and that the car had been missing for years. That story is probably fake. But I think this video is legit! I say: Above the Norm. What do you think?

And that concludes episode one! Stay tuned for me in the future!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...