Beth's Angel

Beth's Angel
It's funny how when you read another person's blog it might trigger a memory of either an event or person that made an impression on you at one point in your life. This is the case of Beth, a very refined woman who I met in an art class in college. Beth was very talented in every area of art whether it is a drawing, a painting or her amazing sculptures. We ended up in several classes together so we shared other aspects of our lives besides art. I found out that Beth was spiritual and had experienced many paranormal phenomenons throughout her life. She has felt the loss of many family members and always felt their spirits were with her. Many of her drawings and sculptures reflected her strong belief in angels and them watching over her. She felt even more protected and blessed on the day of her birthday. Photos taken of her during birthday celebrations show unusual lights surrounding only her even when several people were in the pictures. She brought them to school for me to see because I showed an interest in viewing them. In every picture there were lights all around just her. They appeared to be moving towards her or just moving over her head, and were long in shape or looked like orbs. Those photos were so fascinating to look at but the best was yet to come. For a long time Beth felt the urge to sculpt a very large figure of an angel. It took her months to do it and she revealed this over 7 foot statue to her friends on her birthday. The angel sat by her Arcadia door and Beth posed for pictures with it. They took several pictures and they all looked the same, Beth next to her sculpture of an angel in front of the door, and through the glass you can see that it was pitch black outside. The last picture had a different look to it; the pitch black had an apparition of a woman standing behind Beth. She was opaque, white and appeared to be floating because you couldn’t see her feet. Beth said that she looked like her mother who died many years ago when she was young. She showed me the picture at school and I got chills. This is the first time I have ever seen a picture of an apparition, actually it's the only one that I have ever seen that wasn't on the computer. I was totally mesmerized by what I was seeing and couldn’t get enough of looking at it. This happened 15 years ago and I believe that Beth's photo was not touched or altered in anyway. I’m sure that some would scrutinize it today but I know that what I saw was real. I’m surprised that I didn’t remember seeing Beth’s picture until now because I told everyone about the ghost lady in the Arcadia door. Seeing Autumnforest’s pictures of her Mother with strange lights around her triggered this memory…….thanks.

--Julie--
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...