Who is Outside My House?

Who is Outside My House?
I live in a 50 year old house and isn't considered haunted by any means. Strange things have happened to us the 16 years we have lived there. My daughter's stereo's volume moved up and down on its own depending on what she was listening too. I dismissed that as a loose knob and a car or truck driving by vibrating the knob having it turn one way or another, but this wasn't always true. I have heard voices on occasions especially while in bed sleeping. Sometimes it will be a quiet "Mom", waking me up and expecting to see my daughter who wasn't there. I hear my name called on occasions too. My dogs also had shown strange behavior, growling and barking at nothing. My Golden Retriever did this lots of times. In my peripheral vision, I always see quick flashes of what appears to be someone or something darting past. Sometimes it just might be my hair falling in my face or something moving outside, then there are other times I just don't know. Non of these experiences scare me. They may startle me with it first happens but afterwards I try to find a reason.

This brings me to Monday. I got up from my couch to go to into the kitchen. As I came around the corner I saw someone go past our kitchen window towards the front door. My dogs looked up as I waited to see if our doorbell would ring or maybe it was the mail-lady. No one past back by the window so I walked up to it to look out. We have an enclosed porch so there is only one way in and out. I saw no one and went outside to further investigate. There was no mail in the box and no one outside as far as I could see. I was very puzzled by this. I saw it with both eyes and my dogs reacted as if someone was there. Then an hour later, my daughter came home from work and wanted to watch "Amazing Race" which I recorded from the night before. After we got comfortable, I grabbed the remote to start the show. I looked up at her and behind her was a window looking into our backyard. All of a sudden, that person was back and looking in the window, then quickly dashed away. I jumped up, ran to the window and saw nothing. If someone was there, I would have seen them running. What I saw looked like a person but moved quickly so I wasn't able to get a clear look at them. Both times it startled me but I wasn't afraid, just curious. I know I saw something, just not sure what or who it was. Maybe it's just my very playful guardian angel.

It seems that the more I learn about paranormal activity the more my mind it wide open to any possibilities. I have had strange occurrences throughout my life but now I am trying to find answers to feed my curiosity.
--Julie--
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...