Bisbee Part Four: Bedtime

Bisbee Part Four: Bedtime
The bar at the Copper Queen Hotel had that old western feel to it. We were entertained by a couple, singing and playing a keyboard and guitar. Mike was the only one who didn’t drink so he decided to walk around the hotel on his own. He stopped off at the front desk to read what other guests had written in a book about their experiences. The books sat on the front desk and had some interesting stuff about our rooms (401 & 404). After that he walked around each floor. When he got to the fourth floor near our room, which is also near the area where Albert’s ghost usually hangs around, he saw something. The story is told that if Albert is trying to manifest, you will see a dark shadow and smell cigar smoke. Sure enough, Mike saw a dark shadow dart across the hallway in that area and smelt cigar smoke afterwards. He came back to the bar and told us of his experience. I was very intrigued and went with him back up to the fourth floor. We walked around the area a couple of times and took pictures. I never saw anything or smelt cigar smoke. After we finished walking around all the floors, we went back to the bar.

It was time to walk around Bisbee a night time. Some areas were pitch black with stairs leading up to who knows where. The ground was wet and the air was crispy and cold. We must have walked around for about an hour before heading back to the hotel. I took many pictures, especially around the area where my son got the weird ghost photo. I tried moving my thumb back and forth to see if I could get the same effect, but it looked more like a thumb and not a ghost. I still have more experiments to try.

It was almost midnight when we all decided to head back to our rooms to try and get some sleep. After everything that happened in the room earlier, that wasn’t going to be easy. Mike and I shared the bed closest to the door. He decided to just sleep on the top of the covers with a blanket, while I tucked myself under the sheets. Tricia was across from Mike on the other bed and Kelly was next to the wall. Not one of us could get a solid hour of sleep. We tossed and turned, except for Tricia who couldn’t sleep at all. Sometime in the middle of the night, Mike sudden sat up and then Tricia followed. He said that someone pulled his foot real hard and almost took his sock off. Right after that, Tricia had her foot pulled rather forcefully. When I sat up and saw her, she had a terrified look on her face. I heard Kelly asking what happen because she felt someone touch her face. Later that night Kelly felt someone touch her back. As for me, I felt my back and leg touched and kept hearing whispering just like I did the last time I stayed in that room.

What an eventful evening for all of us at the Copper Queen Hotel. I can’t wait to return to see what other spooky adventure waits us. There is never a dull moment in Bisbee and the Copper Queen Hotel.

Don’t forget to check out:
Part One: Arrival and walk Around Town
Part Two: Evergreen Cemetery
Part Three: In the Darkness

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...