Episode Two: Above the Norm or Below the Norm?

Episode Two: Above the Norm or Below the Norm?
OK I know it's been a long time since I did one of these...but I'm back with it! This is another edition of Above the Norm/Below the Norm...this time with EVP's! A lot of them are from Ghost Hunters, but I also threw in a couple random ones! So what do you think? Real or fake?


1. Some kind of weird chant?



I think this one sounds pretty creepy...to me it sounds legit. I say: Real!

2. "Why Me".



Eh, I don't know. It sounds like it could go either way but for some reason I want to say it's fake.

3. Ghost Hunters famous Stanley Hotel girl EVP.



When I saw this on the live show...it creeped me the hell out!! This has got to be real though!

4. "They call me Gritch..."



I kind of hear the work "prick" at the end. I don't know. I have a hard time believing these random ones, but I think this one sounds kind legit. Call me crazy! I say: real!

5. "He learned a trick..."



I'm not really buying this one. I say: Fake!

6. Ghost Hunters - Princess are you there?



Oh, this one gave me the heebie jeebies! It's so clear!!! I totally say: real!

7. Ghost Hunters - "Leave me alone..."



Doesn't this kind of sound like Jigsaw from the "Saw" movies. Listen I love the Ghost Hunters..but part of me thinks this one sounds like a recording...please don't shoot me! I say: fake.

8. Ghost Hunters - "I like the one with the hat..."



I'm a little concerned by the fact that they actually heard this one. But to me it sounded like an actual person was in there, and didn't really sound like a recording. I say: real!

9. Ghost Hunters - "You're not supposed to be here..."



Yikes, this one sounds super scary! However, to me it sounds like a recording. They hear it twice in this clip...pay attention, both times sound EXACTLY the same. I say: fake.

10. Ghost Hunters - "There is no Jean..."



This EVP said "there is no jean..." and hell, I believed him! I say: real!

Well that's it for now! What do you guys think??

--Mike--
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...