Do You Know Who Andrew Bailey Is?

Do You Know Who Andrew Bailey Is?
Because Mariano Rivera sure doesn't.

Jeter knew little of Lincecum and Rivera knew nothing of one of his own All-Star teammates.

Asked if he had heard of Andrew Bailey, Rivera said, "Andrew Bailey? No I haven't."

Rivera was told Bailey is an All-Star closer representing the A's.

"He's on the West Coast."

But he's in the AL.

"Same league, but I haven't heard of him. Maybe I heard about him, but I'm not too familiar. I don't follow or watch. But personally, I don't know who he is."

On the bright side, now I have something in common with Andrew Bailey. Mariano Rivera has no idea who am I either.

Hopefully Bailey, one of the best stories in the all star game, will get a chance to show Rivera who he is tonight and come out with his best stuff.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...